Progressive's Truck and Cash Giveaway
Enter every day for a chance to win a Ford F-150 Platinum and $10,000 in this year's Progressive Commercial Truck and Cash Giveaway. One lucky winner will drive away in the newly redesigned Ford F-150 Platinum, with an extra $10,000 in his or her pocket. In addition to the Grand Prize winner, two participants will win $25 each day.
No purchase necessary to enter or win in Progressive Commercial's Truck & Cash Giveaway. Starts 9:00:00 a.m. ET on 3/15/10 and ends 5:00:00 p.m. ET on 3/14/11 ("Promotion Period"). Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia who are 18+ as of entry date. Void in AK, HI and where prohibited. Subject to complete Official Rules available at ProgressiveCommercial.com during Promotion Period or by sending a SASE for receipt by 4/15/11 to: Truck & Cash Giveaway Rules, P.O. Box 13106, Bridgeport, CT 06673-3106. Sponsor: Progressive Casualty Insurance Company.
Official Rules: Show
Official Rules: Hide
Progressive's Truck & Cash Giveaway
Official Rules - No Purchase Necessary to Play or Win.
- Eligibility: Progressive Commercial's Truck & Cash Giveaway ("Game") is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (excluding legal residents of Alaska and Hawaii), 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Progressive Casualty Insurance Company ("Sponsor"), Ford Motor Company, Project Support Team, Inc., any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers (collectively, the "Released Parties"), and any such individuals' immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to play or win a prize. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- Promotion Period: Begins at 9:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on 3/15/10 and ends at 5:00:00 pm ET on 3/14/11 ("Promotion Period"). For the purposes of this Game, a day begins at 12:00:00 am ET and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET, except for the first day of the Promotion Period which begins at 9:00:00 am ET and the last day of the Promotion Period which ends at 5:00:00 pm ET.
- Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected on or about 3/18/11 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period by Project Support Team, Inc., an independent judging organization. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Game. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone and/or email and/or overnight mail and/or regular mail and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) within seven (7) days of date of issuance of notification. Noncompliance with the above time period, with these Official Rules, the inability of Sponsor to contact the potential winner within a reasonable time period or the return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate winner being selected.
- Prizes/Odds: (1) Grand Prize: 2011 Ford F-150 Platinum (and additional options (if any) determined by Sponsor) and $10,000 awarded in the form of a check. All federal, state, and local taxes, insurance, licensing, registration and title fees in connection with the receipt and use of Grand Prize and any other expenses not stated herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Vehicle will be delivered to Grand Prize winner's residence located within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or District of Columbia, as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Grand Prize winner must have proof of insurance and a valid U.S. driver's license to take delivery of vehicle or such winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Color and options of vehicle are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") = $55,220. Grand Prize winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 from the Sponsor for the total ARV of the Grand Prize in the calendar year the prize was won. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the duration of the Promotion Period.
(730) Daily Instant Win Prizes (two (2) per day throughout the Promotion Period): $25 awarded in the form of a check. The odds of winning a Daily Instant Win Prize depends on the total number of eligible game plays received for the applicable day of the Promotion Period and the timing of the game plays. Limit one (1) Daily Instant Win Prize per person, per household and per email address for the entire Promotion Period.
For all Prizes: All prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein as being awarded as part of prize, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, if any, are winners' sole responsibility. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes = $73, 470.
- Second Chance Drawing(s): Unclaimed Daily Instant Win Prizes in the Game (if any) will be awarded in a Second Chance random drawing conducted by Project Support Team, Inc. on or about 3/18/11 from among all eligible non-winning game plays received for the applicable day. Odds of winning in Second Chance Drawing depend on the number of eligible non-winning game plays received for the applicable day. Potential winner(s) of the applicable Second Chance Drawing will be notified by mail and/or overnight mail and/or e-mail and required to fulfill all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
- General: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered game plays, entries or prize claims, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Game, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Game, the processing of game plays, entries or prize claims, the announcement of the prizes, or any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Game, or for printing, typographical, seeding, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Game-related materials. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event the number of instant win messages issued exceeds the number of Daily Instant Win Prizes listed in these Official Rules for any day due to computer, mechanical, typographical, printing, seeding, or other errors, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing from among the applicable day's eligible, non-suspect and valid instant win message prize claimants to award the listed number of Daily Instant Win Prizes for such day(s). Only the published number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void prize claims of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process, game play or any other component of this Game, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Game, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect game plays and/or entries and/or to modify, cancel or suspend this Game (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Game and, in any such event, at its discretion, (i) randomly select potential Daily Instant Win Prize winners for any unclaimed Daily Instant Win Prizes for the applicable day(s) from among all eligible non-suspect non-winning game plays received for the day(s) at issue prior to event requiring such action, and (ii) randomly select potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to event requiring such action. By participating, entrants agree that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification; and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize (including any harm or injury resulting from the use of a vehicle) or participation in this Game. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Winners' List: For a list of winners (available after 4/15/11) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by 4/15/11 to: Truck & Cash Giveaway Winners, P.O. Box 13199, Bridgeport, CT 06673-3199.