Official Rules: Show
Official Rules: Hide
Flo's Fabulous Food Truck Progressive’s $5,000 Food Truck Photo Contest ("Contest") Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older at the time of entry that own or operate a food truck or catering vehicle. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted. Employees of Progressive Casualty Insurance Company ("Sponsor”) and its affiliates and their immediate families are not eligible. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, 300 North Commons Blvd, Mayfield Village, OH 44143.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on May 16, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 15, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Contest Period"). The Contest Period will be comprised of three (3) sub-periods:
- Registration Period: May 16, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. ET through June 30, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Voting Period: July 1, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. ET through July 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Judging Period: August 1, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. ET through August 15, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET
4. How to Enter during the Registration Period: During the Registration Period, visit www.progressivecommercial.com/foodtruck and complete and submit the registration form including name, age, email address, and whether you own a commercial vehicle insurance policy. After completing the registration form, upload one (1) photo of your food truck or catering vehicle ("Food Truck") and a brief description of why you should selected as the Contest winner.
By uploading your photo, you agree that your photo conforms to the Submission Guidelines and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your photo and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your photo fails to conform to the Submission Guidelines. Limit one (1) valid entry per person and per Food Truck.
- The photo must be in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png or .tiff format;
- The photo must not exceed 5 MB in size; and
- Entry may not mention, reference (visually or verbally), or allude to any competitor of Sponsor;
- Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, sexual orientation, religious, professional, or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people or entities or their products or services;
- Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by others (except for brands and products owned by the entrant) without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, or street addresses;
- Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including music, photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in Web sites, television, movies, or other media) without permission;
- Entry containing third party must have approval from third party
- Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
- Entry cannot depict a, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
Entrants grant to Sponsor and its designees a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to edit, adapt, modify, publish, exploit, make derivative works from, and use the entries in any way and in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter developed) for trade, advertising, promotional, public relations, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further permission from, or notification or compensation to, entrant or any third parties.
5. Online Contest Voting Period to Determine Finalists: During the Voting Period, the five (5) entries that receive the most public on-line votes will be deemed finalists ("Finalists"). Voters may only vote once per day per email address during the Voting Period. All entries proposed as Finalists will be reviewed for compliance with the Official Rules and, if any entry is determined to violate the Official Rules it will not be named a Finalist and a replacement Finalist will be determined. Please Note: Any attempt to use multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins or any other methods to enter or vote more than the stated limit will void that voter’s votes and, if the voter is associated with an entry, that entry may be disqualified. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial Contest subscription, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the voting process or do not conform to the spirit of these Official Rules will void the entry and/or votes and may disqualify the entrant. Entrants are prohibited from soliciting votes, and voters are prohibited from soliciting votes on behalf of entrants, by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes, payments or other inducements to members of the public (including, without limitation, offering to trade votes), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and all associated votes may be void and such entrants disqualified.
6. Judging to Determine Grand Prize Winner: Among Finalists, one (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen by a Sponsor-selected panel of judges based on the quality and creativity of the entrant's submission. Entrants agree to the Official Rules and to the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. Prizes: One (1) Grand prize: $5,000. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Contest agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant's consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for Contest purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: By entering the Contest each entrant agrees: (a) to these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) that Sponsor, its affiliates, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be liable or responsible for any claim, injury or damage to person, including death, or property due in whole or in part from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or participation in this Contest; and (c) by acceptance of prize, winners agree to allow use by Sponsor of his/her name, city, photograph or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without additional compensation and, upon request, will provide consent to such use in writing. All material submitted becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest material or for any computer, software, Internet website or electronic defect, error or failure relative to any aspect of the Contest regardless of reason. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest (or online voting) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the Contest Grand Prize Winner from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. The laws of the state of Ohio govern this Contest and any dispute regarding the Contest shall be resolved only in a state or federal court located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio
11. Entrant's Privacy: When you submit a photo in the Contest, we will ask you for your first and last name, age and email address. This is so we can contact you about your submission and to notify you if you have won a prize. If you have elected to receive them from us, we will also send you email updates, offers and other information from Sponsor that we think you may find useful. If you change your mind, you can stop receiving our email updates at any time by using the links provided in the emails.
Sponsor may share your information with service providers to administer, market, and promote the Contest and Sponsor products and services, and to assist in sending these emails. We will not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
12. Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations: Sponsor does not knowingly permit anyone to post on the Page Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your work has been copied and is available on the Page in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent (named below) with a notice that includes substantially the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Upon receipt of a notice meeting the above requirements, we will respond in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. We will also terminate account access by repeat infringers where we deem appropriate. Our designated agent for notices concerning copyright infringement is:
Roxanne O'Brien Troke
Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
747 Alpha Drive
Highland Heights, OH 44143
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit www.progressivecommercial.com/foodtruck