Business insurance is a group of customized coverages that protects small businesses against various risks that could result in devastating financial problems. Adequate business insurance helps protect you financially and gives you peace of mind.
Types of Coverages
- General Liability Insurance - General Liability insurance helps protect small business owners and contractors from financial liabilities resulting from things like slip and fall injuries, property damage and lawsuits. It’s the main coverage in a Business Owners Policy (BOP). We also offer general liability insurance as a standalone coverage for contractors that don’t need a full a full BOP.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) - A Business Owners Policy, often referred to as a BOP, is a type of commercial policy that includes customized coverages in addition to basic general liability protection. Additional coverages might in include personal property, loss of income, identity theft insurance and many more.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance - Small businesses and contractors need to protect a wide variety of vehicles as part of their commercial insurance strategy. A personal insurance policy might not cover liabilities caused by a vehicle used for work. Use this handy tool to help you determine if you need commercial vs personal auto insurance.
- Professional Liability Insurance - Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E & O insurance), protects your business against claims of negligence even if you haven't made a mistake.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance - Businesses with multiple employees often need Workers' Compensation insurance to be fully protected. It pays for things like the medical costs and lost wages of employees who become ill or injured while on the job.
Businesses We Insure
We offer commercial insurance for a wide variety of businesses. Common businesses we insure include: