Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance
Need help now?
Call us at 1-855-577-0233.
If you have Roadside Assistance coverage, the easiest way to use it is to call us directly. We'll send a service provider to get you up and running as soon as possible.
What is Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance?
Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance is a coverage that truckers can add to their commercial auto policy. It helps pay for the services you need to get back on the road after a breakdown, such as towing, winching, battery jump-start, fuel delivery, locksmith services, and flat tire replacement for your truck and attached trailer.
How does Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance work?
24/7 Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance is available for breakdowns that occur countrywide, any day of the year. It covers up to $500 in labor and $5,000 in towing to the nearest qualified repair facility for your truck and attached trailer. A $250 deductible applies at the time of service.
You can use this coverage for three roadside incidents per insured vehicle within a six-month period. We can send assistance for a fourth request, but it will be at your expense.
What services does Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance include?
Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance covers the same perils for tractor-trailers, straight trucks, dump trucks, and more. Whether you’re stuck at a loading dock or on the road, you can get the following help:
- Vehicle towing: We can arrange to tow your truck and trailer to the nearest qualified repair facility. If you choose to have your vehicle towed to a shop that isn’t the closest one, you’ll need to pay for the extra mileage. You’ll have to cover the cost of any replacement parts applied to your vehicle.
- Winching service: If your truck is trapped in water, sand, mud, or snow within 100 feet of a road or highway, we can pull it out.
- Battery jump-start: We can jump-start your battery on the scene to get you back on the road.
- Fuel and fluid delivery: Emergency delivery is available if you run out of gas, oil, or other fluids. You’ll pay for the fuel, but the service and delivery are free.
- Locksmith service: We will dispatch a qualified locksmith if your keys are lost, stolen, or accidentally locked inside your vehicle. You only need to pay for your keys and the cost to replace them.
- Flat-tire service: If you have a flat, a roadside professional can replace your tire at the scene at no cost if you have a spare.
Where is Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance available?
Heavy Truck Roadside Assistance is available in most states◊◊. All heavy vehicles except motorhomes, ice cream trucks, and buses are eligible for this coverage.
If you drive a light vehicle, such as a car, pickup truck, or step van, you can get commercial Roadside Assistance in all 50 states.