Distributors and Wholesalers Insurance
Distributors and wholesalers insurance is coverage customized to meet the insurance needs of distributors and wholesalers. Having the right coverage can protect your business from the heavy financial burden that can come with an accident or mishap on the job.
With the Progressive Advantage® Business Program, our providers can get your business set up with a wholesalers insurance policy to suit all your needs.
How much does distributors and wholesalers insurance cost?
An array of factors goes into determining the cost of wholesalers insurance. These factors include business size and claims history, amongst others. For example, a wholesalers insurance policy for a business with three large warehouses will have a different cost than a business with one small warehouse.
While cost is always a deciding factor, selecting the cheapest personal trainer insurance may not cover everything you need it to. Make sure you get what you need and select the right coverages for your business.
Basic distributors & wholesalers coverage:
- General Liability: Protects against mishaps and resulting lawsuits that your business could be held liable for. For example, while delivering a shipment an employee accidentally drops a box on a piece of your customer’s equipment, breaking it. General liability could help cover the cost of replacing the equipment.
- Commercial Auto: Insures your business vehicle. If you use your vehicle for business purposes, such as delivering orders, you’ll likely need commercial auto insurance included in your wholesalers insurance policy. Progressive insures a wide variety of vehicles typically used by wholesalers.
Other insurance you might need:
- Workers’ Compensation: Covers employees’ injuries and illnesses that occur while at work. For example, a heavy box falls off a shelf and injures an employee below. Workers’ comp coverage could help cover their medical expenses.
- Cyber Insurance: Cyber insurance protects against damages that can occur because of a data breach. If your business stores customer info or accepts credit cards, you may need this coverage.
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP): Bundles general liability with property damage, along with any additional endorsements you select.
Start a distributors and wholesalers insurance quote today
Whether you’re a wholesaler or an independent distributor, getting a business insurance quote couldn’t be easier. Our in-house agency can help customize a wholesalers insurance policy to fit your business needs.