Home Improvement Insurance
Home improvement insurance is insurance customized to fit the needs of businesses and contractors that specialize in home improvement and repair. Choosing business insurance to fit your needs is crucial, as it can protect against potential risks like a car accident in a work vehicle, or a customer’s slip and fall in your office.
Luckily, finding coverage is easy with the Progressive Advantage® Business Program. We’ll connect you with a provider that can assist in setting up the best home improvement insurance for your needs.
How much does home improvement insurance cost?
Home improvement insurance cost is determined by a variety of factors, including business size, location and coverages. For example, a home improvement business in need of a general liability policy with a $500,000 limit will have a different cost to insure than one that requires a policy with a $1 million limit.
To learn more about how home improvement insurance cost is calculated, click here.
Basic home improvement business insurance coverage:
- Commercial Auto: Commercial auto insurance protects your work vehicles in case of an accident or loss. Having a commercial auto policy can be vital, as most personal auto insurance policies will not cover business vehicles. Progressive insures a variety of vehicles used for commercial purposes.
- General Liability: This coverage protects against a number of potential claims, including third-party damages and customer injuries, making it an essential part of a home improvement insurance policy.
Other home improvement insurance you might need:
- Professional Liability: Also known as E&O (errors and omissions) insurance, professional liability insurance protects against claims of negligence if your work doesn’t meet a client’s expectations.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP): A BOP bundles general liability with commercial property coverage into one easy-to-manage policy.
- Workers’ Compensation: Workers’ compensation covers your employees in case of injuries or illnesses on the job.
Get a home improvement business insurance quote today
Getting started with a home improvement business insurance quote is easy. Just click to get started, or give us a call for expert advice.