Nail Salon & Nail Technician Insurance
Nail salon and nail technician insurance is insurance customized to fit the needs of nail salon owners and nail techs. Choosing the appropriate coverages for your nail salon is vital, as it can protect against costly losses from things like customer injuries and resulting lawsuits.
Luckily, getting the right insurance for your business is simple with the Progressive Advantage® Business Program. We’ll connect you with a provider and set up the best nail tech or salon insurance policy for your needs.
How much does nail salon insurance cost?
The cost of nail salon and nail technician insurance is based on a variety of factors, from coverage needs to staff size. For example, a nail salon with three nail technicians on staff will have a different cost to insure than a larger salon with twenty techs.
When it comes to choosing insurance, nail salon insurance cost is always a factor, but choosing the cheapest business insurance may not cover everything you need it to. Make sure you’re selecting the right coverages and limits to match your needs and fully protect your business.
Learn more about how your rates are calculated.
Basic nail salon insurance coverage:
- General Liability: This nail salon insurance coverage protects against mishaps that can occur at work. For example, a customer slips on a pool of spilled nail polish remover and is injured. General liability could help cover their medical expenses.
- Professional Liability: This coverage, also called errors and omissions insurance, protects from claims of negligence against your business.
Other insurance you might need:
- Business Owners’ Policy (BOP): A BOP combines liability coverage and protection for your commercial property into one package policy.
- Workers’ Compensation: Workers comp protects against employee injuries or illnesses that occur while on the job.
- Commercial Auto: If you use a vehicle for commercial purposes, such as driving to an off-site appointment, commercial auto insurance is a must. Most personal auto policies do not cover accidents that occur while a vehicle is being driven for business use.
Get what you need in one place
Getting an insurance quote for your nail salon and technicians couldn’t be easier. Just call or click today, and we’ll help set up nail salon insurance coverage that’s right for your business.