We're sorry...

You’ll need to get workers’ comp coverage through your state

If you need workers’ compensation insurance in North Dakota, Ohio, Washington or Wyoming, you’ll need to apply for coverage directly through your state. This coverage can’t be sold through private carriers.

How to contact your state

Visit your state’s website for more information on how to get workers’ compensation insurance for your business:

North Dakota

North Dakota Workforce Safety & Insurance
1600 E Century Avenue, Ste 1
Bismarck, ND 58503
Toll-free: 1-800-777-5033


Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
30 W. Spring Street
Columbus, OH 43215-2256
Toll-free: 1-800-644-6292


Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
7273 Linderson Way SW
Tumwater, WA 98501-5414
Toll-free: 1-800-833-6388


Wyoming Department of Workforce Services
5221 Yellowstone Road
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Phone: (307) 777-7261