Vehicle Insurance Discounts
We offer the following discounts† to qualified customers:
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Discount - For-hire truck insurance customers who have had a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) for at least two years can save on their vehicle liability coverage.
- Business Experience Discount - Business auto, commercial truck and tow truck insurance customers who’ve been in business for more than three years are eligible.
- Prior Insurance Savings - You could be eligible for additional savings if you've maintained continuous insurance coverage for the last 12 months.
- Package Discount - Business Auto customers with an in-force General Liability or Business Owners Policy could be eligible.
- Paid In Full Discount - Most customers can save up to 15% if they pay their total premium in one lump sum*.
- Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Spend less time paying your bills and more time managing your business with EFT. EFT deducts your payments directly from your checking account and lets you avoid the check processing fees.
- Insure Your Personal Vehicles with Progressive - If you carry a Progressive commercial vehicle policy you could be eligible for a discount on your personal auto insurance if you choose to insure your personal vehicles through Progressive.
- Smart Haul® Program – For-hire truckers who use an electronic logging device (ELD) could be eligible to save a minimum of 3% on their Progressive truck policy by granting us permission to access their driving data.
And remember: Choosing higher deductible limits can help lower the price of your small business auto insurance. When you select a higher deductible, you’ll pay less out of pocket for your premium. But if you get into an accident, you’ll have to pay more out of pocket to cover the higher deductible.
*Discount does not apply to UM/UIM or for certain market tiers, and is lower in WA, on six-month policies in FL, and for certain grandfathered renewals in CO, GA, IL, LA, MD, MN, MO, NJ, OH & VA.
†Discounts vary and may not be available in all states and situations.