Vehicle Insurance Discounts
We offer the following discounts† to qualified customers:
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Discount - For-hire truck insurance customers who have had a CDL for at least two years can save on their vehicle liability coverage.
- Business Experience Discount - Business auto, commercial truck and tow truck insurance customers who’ve been in business for more than three years are eligible.
- Prior Insurance Savings - You could be eligible for additional savings if you've maintained continuous insurance coverage for the last 12 months.
- Package Discount - Business auto customers with an in-force general liability or business owners policy could be eligible.
- Paid In Full Discount - Most customers can save up to 15% if they pay their total premium in one lump sum.‡
- Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Spend less time paying your bills and more time managing your business with EFT. EFT deducts your payments directly from your checking account and lets you avoid the check processing fees.
- Insure Your Personal Vehicles with Progressive - If you carry a Progressive commercial vehicle policy you could be eligible for a discount on your personal auto insurance if you choose to insure your personal vehicles through Progressive.
- Smart Haul® Program – New Progressive truck customers who enroll save an average of $984** on their commercial truck premium by simply allowing us to access driving data from their electronic logging device (ELD).
- Snapshot ProView® - Customers can automatically save 5% off their commercial auto policy just for enrolling. It also gives businesses with three or more vehicles access to free fleet management tools
And remember: Choosing higher deductible limits can help lower the price of your small business auto insurance. When you select a higher deductible, you’ll pay less out of pocket for your premium. But if you get into an accident, you’ll have to pay more out of pocket to cover the higher deductible.