Vehicle Insurance Discounts
We offer the following discounts to qualified customers:
- Increase Your Deductibles - Choosing higher deductible limits for your business auto insurance can help to lower the price of your small business auto insurance. When you select a higher deductible, you will pay less out of pocket for your small business auto insurance premium, but if you get into an accident, you will have to pay more out of pocket with your deductible.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Discount - Commercial truck insurance and tow truck insurance customers who have a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) can save up to 2 percent.
- Business Experience Discount - Business auto insurance, commercial truck insurance, and tow truck insurance customers who have been in business for more than three years are eligible for a discount of up to 4 percent.
- Prior Insurance Savings - If you've maintained continuous insurance coverage for the last 12 months, you could be eligible for additional savings.
- Package Discount - Business Auto customers with an in-force General Liability or Business Owners Policy could be eligible for a discount up to 5 percent.
- Paid In Full Discount - You could save up to 15 percent if you decide to pay your policy all at once.
- Pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Spend less time paying your bills and more time managing your business with EFT. EFT deducts your payments directly from your checking account, saving you the usual check processing fees.
- Insure Your Personal Vehicles with Progressive - If you have a Progressive Commercial policy for your car, truck, van, or SUV, and you insure your personal vehicles with Progressive, too, you’ll be eligible for a discount on your personal auto insurance.