Pickup Truck Insurance
As the #1 truck insurer in America*, we know what it takes to protect your commercial pickup.
Pickup truck insurance coverages
No matter what you’re hauling, you want to make sure you have the right insurance coverages for your pickup truck. Whether you’re a contractor, a landscaper or any other skilled tradesperson, you need to make sure you have enough truck insurance to protect you no matter what kind of situation you’re in. Common types of pickup truck insurance coverages include:
- Liability insurance – Includes bodily injury and property damage coverage and can cover injuries or damage to other people or property if you're at fault for an accident.
- Physical damage coverage – Includes comprehensive and collision coverage and can protect you if your pickup truck collides with another object or rolls or is stolen.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist insurance – Can provide coverage when you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Uninsured motorist insurance options vary by state, but our licensed agents can help you determine what options are available and what choices make sense for your business.
We also offer coverage for different types of trailers, including the following:
- Utility trailer
- Horse trailer
- Gooseneck or medium duty trailer
Pickup truck insurance quotes made easy
Get a quote online or call us today at 1-888-806-9598 to see how much you could save on commercial pickup truck insurance today. Let us guide you each step of the way to a policy customized to meet your specific pickup truck insurance needs. We offer real benefits to our commercial pickup truck insurance customers including:
- Customized commercial auto insurance discounts – We offer discounts designed especially for our commercial auto policyholders. You could be eligible for a discount just by having a commercial driver’s license or based on the number of years you’ve been in business. We also offer additional savings for customers who pay their pickup truck insurance bills electronically or pay their policy in full.
- Commercial auto insurance claims – We offer commercial auto insurance claims service with highly trained insurance claims specialists. They'll work with you to help you get your pickup truck or trailer back on the road fast.
*No. 1 truck insurer from SNL Financial's 2019 national written premium data. Truck is classified as all For Hire Specialty (FHS) vehicles, all For Hire Transportation (FHT) vehicles, and all vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) greater than 16k for Tow, Contractors, and Business Auto.