Whether you have a half ton or over one ton pickup truck – you expect your truck to help you get your work done. You should also expect to get the best coverage and service options with your pickup truck insurance. As the #1 Truck Insurer in America, Progressive has pickup truck insurance and trailer insurance options designed to meet your business’ needs.
Pickup Truck Insurance Coverages
No matter what you’re hauling, you want to make sure you have the right insurance coverages for your pickup truck. Whether you’re a contractor, a landscaper or any other skilled tradesperson, you need to make sure you have enough truck insurance to protect you no matter what kind of situation you’re in. Common types of pickup truck insurance coverages include:
- Liability Insurance – Includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage and can cover injuries or damage to other people or property if you're at fault for an accident.
- Physical Damage Coverage – Includes Comprehensive and Collision coverage and can protect you if your pickup truck collides with another object or rolls or is stolen.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Insurance – Can provide coverage when you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist. Uninsured Motorist insurance options vary by state, but our licensed agents can help you determine what options are available and what choices make sense for your business.
We also offer coverage for different types of trailers, including the following:
- Utility Trailer
- Horse Trailer
- Gooseneck or Medium Duty Trailer
Pickup Truck Insurance Quotes Made Easy
Get a quote online or call us today at 1-888-806-9598 to see how much you could save on commercial pickup truck insurance today. Let us guide you each step of the way to a policy customized to meet your specific pickup truck insurance needs. We offer real benefits to our commercial pickup truck insurance customers including:
- Customized Commercial Auto Insurance Discounts – We offer discounts designed especially for our commercial auto policyholders. You could be eligible for a discount just by having a commercial driver’s license or based on the number of years you’ve been in business. We also offer additional savings for customers who pay their pickup truck insurance bills electronically or pay their policy in full.
- Superior Commercial Auto Insurance Claims – We offer best-in-class commercial auto insurance claims service with highly trained insurance claims specialists. Our claims specialists will work with you to help you get your pickup truck or trailer back on the road fast.