A tow truck business is any business that earns income by towing or providing roadside repair to disabled vehicles, operating a repair facility or performing some repossession work. If there's a tow truck in your garage, you just may have a tow truck business. To protect your business investment, you will need the right tow truck insurance.
Examples of businesses that may need commercial tow truck insurance typically include:
- Roadside service providers
- Auto club contractors
- Rotational towing
- Auto body shops
- Auto mechanical repair
- Full service stations
- Auto salvage and auction haulers
At Progressive, we think of tow trucks as the white knights of the road, rescuing stranded vehicles and their owners. With so much riding on your tow truck, towing insurance products and features designed specifically for your needs are vital.
Insurance For Tow Truck Companies — Get The Info You Need Now
Below is information that addresses specific questions or issues you may have about insurance for your tow truck company:
- Tow Truck Insurance Coverages – Learn what you need to protect your tow truck business.
- Superior Claims Service – Discover why superior claims service matters — and find out what Progressive is doing to make claims better.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Get fast answers to common tow truck insurance questions.
See What You Could Save
Get a quote online or quote by phone at 1-888-806-9598 and learn more about our Business Auto insurance, discounts and flexible payment plans.
Towing Insurance: Tow Trucks Used For Repossession
Progressive does not currently offer insurance for commercial tow truck businesses that earn more than 24 percent of their revenue from repossession work.