From minimum coverage to comprehensive protection, our flexible options make it easy to get customized business insurance to match each stage of your business's life cycle. Contact us today to talk to an expert.
Accidents, illnesses, lawsuits…If you're in business, you're exposed. While the number of risks you're exposed to is almost unlimited, you might only need a few basic coverages to start out. For example:
- General Liability insurance - All small businesses, old and new, need general liability insurance. It's basic liability protection that guards against things like accidents, injuries, property damage and lawsuits.
- Commercial Auto insurance - If you use vehicles for work, you'll need commercial auto insurance to be fully covered. Personal policies don't usually cover work related incidents. You'll save up to 15% if you combine this with General Liability! Do you need a commercial auto policy? Find out here.
Beyond the Basics
Most businesses quickly realize their needs extend beyond basic liability and commercial auto insurance. Certain jobs require specific coverages, employees need protection, and a number of risks fall outside the protection of basic liability coverage.
When business insurance coverages are packaged together, it's often referred to as a Business Owners Policy, or BOP. Additional coverages in a BOP might include:
- Property - This can protect your commercial buildings and most of your personal property. Both of which are not covered by liability insurance. Liability normally covers other people's assets, not yours.
- Workers' compensation - If you have employees, you'll need to carry Workers' Compensation insurance to be legal. It can pay for things like medical costs and lost wages of employees who become ill or injured on the job.
- Professional Liability - Do you give professional advice or provide a professional service? If so, you should probably carry Professional Liability insurance.
We'll help you decide what's important to you today and tomorrow. See more coverages available in a BOP
In addition to outstanding customer service and claims services, we also provide valuable discounts, customized coverage, fast online certificate services, flexible payment options, online bill payment capabilities and more. Call today for a complete rundown.
Business Insurance for Contractors
We cater to the special needs of contractors. We offer some coverages, like general liability, as a standalone coverage for contractors who don't need a full BOP. Learn more about what we offer contractors.